Monday, December 5, 2011

First Post!

The title of the blog says it all. This is my new review blog!

A little about how I review:

1. If I don't like a book or movie, you'll know: I won't be nice to it, i.e., Twilight, which made me throw up a little bit in my mouth. Or Jurassic park 3. I think I blacked out at some point during that movie, because I don't remember that much of it

2. I sometimes read Chick-Lit, and I'll review those, too. Please don't hurt me.

3. I rate books the same way the MPAA rates movies:

G= General Audiences-

G-Rated books: Most American Girls books, Charlotte's Web, The Secret Garden, etc.

PG= Parental Guidance Suggested-

PG-Rated books- First three Harry Potter books, Mysterious Benedict Society, Most Lurlene McDaniel novels, etc.

PG13- Parents Strongly Cautioned, some material may be inappropriate for children under 13-

PG13-Rated books- Harry Potters 4-7, The Fairy Tale Novels, The Homelanders Series, Doomsday Book, Some Lurlene McDaniel Novels etc.

That's about it. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment